Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectmoney you aint never lie!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26454&mesg_id=26470
26470, money you aint never lie!!!
Posted by RamXL, Sun Mar-05-00 06:10 PM
yo pozi..........man the roots have taken up soo much of my time......ironically im always on this site.........its kinda cyclical though......but damn.......look how far we've come!!! i still remember me buggin whenever i saw the Proceed Video............tryin to figure out who dice and rahzel were...(not until proceed part 2, did i connect the dots with Rahzel......)<P>yo pozi, werent you in the Proceed video..??!?!!.......<P>peep this........i mean i used to always feel the whole vibe of that proceed video....south PHi-LI was shown real nice.........and sho nuff, come May, imma make my first trip to South Philly for the reunion..........<P>damn now im really gettin geeked!!!! YEEE HAAA<P><P><BR>One Love<BR>RamXL<BR>(beat junkie)<P>"Each soul is potentially divine, the goal is to manifest this divinity within by controlling nature: external and internal. Do this either by work, or worship, or psychic control, or philosophy -- by one, or more, or all these -- and be free." Swami Vivekanada<P><BR>"no man is an island, so i often feel lonely, so i find peace thru om" Saul Williams<P><P><P><BR>