Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectahhhhhhh.......memories
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26454&mesg_id=26466
26466, ahhhhhhh.......memories
Posted by RamXL, Sun Mar-05-00 05:29 PM
ahh the good ole days........circa 93.....got my distortion to static promo single from the legendary (well too me...haha....) Paul E. Lopes of the Vibes n Stuff radio show crew in T-DOT....<P>stuck it in the ole cd player.....was blown away.....espically by the Freestyle Rmx with Dice and malik.....sheesh......that was freestyled.....YIKES!!!!!...<P>around the same time, picked up the mastermind mix tape number 4 (i think they on over 200 now....yikes!!) with "The Lesson" on it.......and the rest is history.........The Lesson fucked with me soo bad.....till this day, i feel all wierd when i hear that track.......it will always be my fav roots track........i remember hittin the parks.....hangin with my knucklehead friends.....with our boomboxes.......blastin the shit outta that.......gettin in trouble...............awww man....im feelin sad now..........<P>Heres to the simple days........<P><BR>One Love<BR>RamXL<BR>(beat junkie)<P>"Each soul is potentially divine, the goal is to manifest this divinity within by controlling nature: external and internal. Do this either by work, or worship, or psychic control, or philosophy -- by one, or more, or all these -- and be free." Swami Vivekanada<P>"let freedom reign with a buckshot.." Ras Kass<P><P><P><BR>