Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWhat do you WANT?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26367&mesg_id=26407
26407, What do you WANT?
Posted by handle, Tue Mar-07-00 03:30 PM
You seem to be a long winded, no point type of guy. So let me ask you this, what do you want?<P>You question Questlove's character.<BR>You say niggaz hate the Roots.<BR>You say that YOU made Questlove.<P>So what do you want?<P>You want Quest to shut up?<BR>You want Quest to grovel at your feet begging for forgiveness?<BR>You want Quest to "have a smaller head?"<P>What DO YOU WANT?<P>I'll tell you this, Quest has been more than even handed with response to these kind of personal attacks then almost anyone I have know. You are doing nothing but attacking him in your post.<P>So, make a point.<P>And if your musical opinions differ with Quest's, post them in the Lesson, and DO not directly attack him. You have your opinions, and so does Quest. Quest is not obligated by law to be gracious when you press him on an issue. Jay-Z would just stab you. Puffy would put two to your body. Quest just disagrees. Don't like his opinions, well then form your own and find some people who would visit your website.<P>By the way, your original post is filled generalizations, ancedotal evidence and just plain stupidity. In my opinion. <P>Also, please tell your mother to stop calling my pad after midnight.<P>-Tom