Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRadio Formats
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26367&mesg_id=26404
26404, Radio Formats
Posted by fire, Wed Mar-08-00 06:37 AM
Urban radio formats are gonna be the death of creative artists. Urban radio formats are gonna be the death of me. Urban radio formats are gonna be the death of urban radio.<P>The worst words to hear are, "you need to make it more "radio". "WTF is radio? Three minutes thirty seconds? A hook that sounds exactly like a Mother Goose nursery rhyme? <P>Some days I hate the radio......... <P>BLING! BLING!<P>I AM BLACK MUSIC <P>"Ima put a curse on you. Might as well cause honestly, don't want no one to have you but me....." Sleepy's Theme <P>"Now, who else wanna fuck with Hollywood Coles?"- Dre/Kast<P>"Guess I shoulda known by the way you parked your car sideways that it wouldn't last." - Prince<P>"If trouble were money, I swear I'd be a millionaire" - Stokely/MintCondition<P>"The quickest way to fire's heart, is through her ears" - fire<P>"But, here I is slaving away for the man instead of entertaining the masses." - fire<P>"Bitch, tone this!" - Stress<P>