Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectstep back and look
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26367&mesg_id=26397
26397, step back and look
Posted by yosh, Tue Mar-07-00 12:57 PM
how many artists do you all know who make any kind of attempt to interact with fans? i mean when the last time you saw NAS kickin it on a website? or the last time mutherfukin Lil Wayne went to support the Black Lily and talked to people at a show?? i mean damn! i mean com, D, all these folks take time to post and express themselves on here, and of course some gonna take their shots cause they got nothin else to do. ?uest is on here more than angiee!!! i dont care what he sayin as long as he is here showin fans that he knows that we exist, and interactin with us. rock stars, rappers, whatever, they just people too, and ?uest act like it. whenever i seen him at a show i seen him take time to talk to whoever approached him. what more can you ask for? all i sayin is, i dare you to find any other grammy winning artist who take the time that the roots fam do. life is too short to get all bent on this shit anyhow. dont worry be mutherfuckin happy.<P><BR>"Drink Listerine, brush my teeth with amphetamine<BR>So I can sound fresh and say dope things in between." -Ras Kass