Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDo you know what "struggle" means?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26367&mesg_id=26390
26390, Do you know what "struggle" means?
Posted by fire, Tue Mar-07-00 11:59 AM
A billion people can buy your albums and merchandise and still never ever be able to glimpse at the hard work, blood, sweat and tears that went into creating your work. Maybe he sounds a little "cold", but maybe it's this same shit, over and over and over again that's making him lash out!<P>Why didn't the "dim wit" who posted this, e-mail him? He personally attacked Quest! I'd be pissed too!<P>Quest should pull a MADONNA and not give a flying fuck what anybody thinks! Then I bet, he'll be a little better understood. But no, some have to mistake his meekness for weakness.<P>BLING! BLING!<P>I AM BLACK MUSIC <P>"Ima put a curse on you. Might as well cause honestly, don't want no one to have you but me....." Sleepy's Theme <P>"Now, who else wanna fuck with Hollywood Coles?"- Dre/Kast<P>"Guess I shoulda known by the way you parked your car sideways that it wouldn't last." - Prince<P>"If trouble were money, I swear I'd be a millionaire" - Stokely/MintCondition<P>"The quickest way to fire's heart, is through her ears" - fire<P>"But, here I is slaving away for the man instead of entertaining the masses." - fire<P>"Bitch, tone this!" - Stress<P>