Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThat's effed up.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26367&mesg_id=26389
26389, That's effed up.
Posted by guest, Tue Mar-07-00 10:57 AM
>you either support my <BR>>art or not, other than that <BR>>i don't owe you a damn <BR>>thing. <P>To say you don't owe your fans and supporters "a damn thing"... that's effed up. That's about the most effed up thing I've read all year. Do you go back and read what you write before you post it? If you don't owe your supporters a damn thing, then what's an acceptance speech for? Just walk up on stage, take your Grammy, say "I'd like to thank myself for making this all possible," and go back to your seat.<BR> <BR>"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall."<BR>- Solomon (Proverbs 16:18)<P><BR>---------------------------<BR>"when science finally locates the center of the universe, some people will be surprised to learn they're not it."<BR>- unknown<P>"words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them."<BR>- nathaniel hawthorne<P>"whatever happens it was written, meaning God meant it..." <BR>- nasir jones