Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecthmmmmmm...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26367&mesg_id=26380
26380, hmmmmmm...
Posted by guest, Mon Mar-06-00 10:48 PM
>Fuck ALL you closed minded bitch niggas who MISSING our point! Keep defending these assholes!<P>i don't know who you are, who you claim to be, or who you are trying to become, but it would seem to me that YOU are the one with the need for attitude adjustment. the others who responded to the initial post and yours are, like you, attempting to express their opinion, albeit in defense of artists like ?uest and the others. to that they get a "fuck all you closed minded bitch niggas"? it, to me, would appear that statement is no different that the example from Busta you cited (a "fuck you" if you don't like what I'm saying or how I'm saying it).<P>with that attitude, you should be so lucky to have anyone check for you or your music at all.<P>by the way, where can I pick up your music?<P>(btw, should another brilliant rebuttal such as a "fuck you" be forthcoming, save it. I printed your message out to hang on my wall alongside all my other motivational sayings...)<P><BR>deejaydub