Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectFirst off..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26367&mesg_id=26377
26377, First off..
Posted by UrbanCowgRRL, Mon Mar-06-00 08:56 PM
I don't think you understand ?uest style of writing..it's more him thinking..I'll agree with whoever said he was just pissed about being out At ALL, <P>Have you ever gone out when you didn't really WANNA?!?!.. and then on top of it, it's usually the real annoying mutha fuckers in that particular situation that can justify to you why you shouldn't have gone out in the first place...hmmm stayed home instead..with your girl you don't get to see often...that's where he was comin' from...<P>besides...he obviously enjoys the company of REAL people..he hung out with okplayers keroline and jabril...why? probably cause they weren't on some next shit when hangin' with him...<P>man..and I why do i feel the need to defend ?uest...how many other artist even give their so-called fans a place to interact and meet other MAD cool peeps...and on top of that, take the time to be involved as well..<P>man some will never learn...<P><BR>Much love,<BR>Kyle<P>"i always tell people that fame is nothing but a good publicist, while talent is a genuine article..." ~ PoZi<P>profound statement #1-<BR>"In school I used to doodle, now i daze I use my noodle" ~ Brother Question