Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectya blind baby ya blind to the fact..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26317&mesg_id=26361
26361, ya blind baby ya blind to the fact..
Posted by guest, Thu Mar-02-00 10:06 AM
i don't know who told yall this.."common is soooooo sexy.." but have yall taken a look, are yall chicks blind or somethin.. this cat is balding..((hence the variety of hats))<BR>"and probably in about seven years i will have no hair.."--common<BR>yeah money, well you said it. right there.. his hair line is back near his ears some effin where!!<P>sike..i'm buggin right now..<BR>rashid is a aiight lookin brutha..i gotta give it to him..and i've been feelin that way for a minute now.. we all have our flaws of course, so the balding comment was just a joke..<P>i mean tariq is a little cutie also..he's such a "philly jawn".. i'm digin the fact that he repersents us so well..((you can't get no better than that beard, and the tinted frams..)) that's us to a T..<P>the fact that common and black thought have both referred to females as bitches is a reflection of the females they've delt with.. cause i've also heard both of them refer us black women, as queens..and earths.. <P>i think it's just cats rhymin about what they dealin with at the time..werd up..<P>so is com sexy.. he aiight.. is thought sexy.. he aiight too.. but i think a lot of these females are digin more so what they have to say and how they carry themselves...that's the sexest thing about them both..((((mos def INCLUDED)))..<BR> sorry.. talib...kamal..malik<BR> yall second runners up...<BR>it's all peace though..<P><BR>"speech is my hammer bang the world into shape now let it fall.." mos def<P>"say brutha if you ever let me leave outta here wit a big fat ass strong black b*tch like that, without pointin out the sex..i'm a kick your mutha f*ckin ass. and the never of that hoe not to give me no pu*sy..come up in my house tryin to watch move and sh*t this aint no mutha fu*kin cinima bit*h..man, if you'd seen the spread on that hoe, man i could kick my own a*s.. wel the sh*t will never work..just another waisted night.."