Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectyoure a fucking retard
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26247&mesg_id=26288
26288, youre a fucking retard
Posted by t510, Sat Mar-04-00 01:30 PM
sales depends on how many people buy his CD....if shit don't sell, com doesn't get another album.<P>if you want to hear more com, and see more com tour dates, your ass better be online March 28th...<P>wtf?? tip him??? he's not a fucking bathroom attendant...<P>i'm not saying mca isn't making out like a bandit in this, but the money THEY get off of sales goes to com,the people who brought you the banging album(Ahmir,Roy Hargrove,Femi Kuti,Jay Dee...and whoever else he got to bless us) and to get com around the US touring...as well as line "THE MAN"'s pockets...<P>to get on here and say you arent buying the album,...and have the nerve to get peoplet to "think on it" to do the same thing is beyond disrespect...<P>and FUCK YOU if you think i'm dickriding...I support my own. <P>broke indeed...broke your head on a hard floor...<P><BR>R.I.P. Anthony Richards<BR>R.I.P. April Michelle Himes<BR>R.I.P Kayla Rolland