Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectUmm.. well lets see
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26247&mesg_id=26271
26271, Umm.. well lets see
Posted by AminaLovely, Sat Mar-04-00 01:44 PM
i <BR>>mean come-on, you admitted that you <BR>>barely read what dude had to <BR>>say-hmmm, what does that say about <BR>>you??? just curious. <P>What does that have to say about me? Let me know.<P>I read most of what he had to say and it didnt make sense from the get-go so i decided not to waste my time by reading all of it. The title of his post was unneccesary and most of what he had to say i wasnt feeling. Im just a little tired of people making posts like this. Im not saying you cant disagree with the okayartists. Im saying anytime you direct a post to them or anyone else on this site for that matter, come with some respect. Plus im tired of people coming on this site trying to look macho, he could have posted this under commons original but NO, he wanted to be a big man. Its irritating. He may have had gotten extra heat from me because of the nuckle heads that do stuff like this all the time who i just take note of and just let it ride. But I cant let stupid shit ride all the time.<P><BR>------<BR>"i have matriculated from aminas school of magnificent pimpish stylistics... and for the low price of just $19.95 you too can learn how to backhand a bitch ass muthafucca. Please make your checks and money orders payable to aminas house of pimpin FBO jazzgirl"<BR>-jazzgirl<P>"big pimpin, hoes on restriction"<BR>-meek meek<P>------<BR>Amina k.c.m.k.c<BR>Aqueen--> AOL/AIM