Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject Ladycabdriver you are SO Out of line
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26156&mesg_id=26191
26191, Ladycabdriver you are SO Out of line
Posted by jefleejohnson, Thu Mar-09-00 03:01 PM
Telling me what my motives are. YOU dont know anything about me NADA. How could you act so ignorant?? He put this up on his website I SAID this because...I wanted to know what was going on with changing undisputed?? THERE is nothing wrong with telling the players who want to know. ANd then quest says Prince left because they didnt..have a private table for him. LOOK his website is cryptic...and prince would take offense to anybody who doesnt see his view and he isnt all nice to everybody he blasts people who helped him like Clive Davis. This is what I hate about fans like you. You get all worked up with no facts just accusing somebody who is bringin somethin up. Im proposing a question...and what quest told me...seems to be a reason why he would change it. IM not here to diss somebody you are wrong ONCE again. Im here to understand what this news update means and who he is talking about. THATS it...my intention is not to get anyone mad over prince and D'angelo/ But you need to wake up anyone who expresses their thoughts on a widely viewed website needs to realize the misinterpetation that could take place. I want to know who hes talking about. Its no diss to anybody. Once again get your story straight.... IM not hating on anyone.