Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectPEOPLE, PEOPLE, there's no need to hate D or Prince
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26156&mesg_id=26186
26186, PEOPLE, PEOPLE, there's no need to hate D or Prince
Posted by guest, Thu Mar-09-00 12:34 PM
D and P have PRAISED each other to the hilt in NUMEROUS interviews, Prince's recent interview with Black Beat he talks about D and how bad (meaning good) he is. So there is absolutely NO FOUNDATION for your assumption. And what's more, is: you KNOW it...you're just trying to start mess, that's all. You know DAMNED well how much they admire each other. However, nothing would make you happier than to see P diss D'Angelo so you could have an excuse to come in here and type Prince disses all damn day.<P><BR>See, Jefflee, this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about..you've made a stupid assumption based on minimal facts, and NOW looked what you've done! You've gotten people all upset...I hope you're happy...and for your information, NO I DO NOT post on AMP...but YOU need to, since you're always dogging Prince all the time. I just get so damned sick and tired of people looking for EXCUSES to dog Prince all the time..mere EXCUSES...<P>Thank you.<P>"U eva seen a black man play guitar wit' no clothes on???" 'Prince