Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectNo, that's what you WANT it to mean, jefleejohnson..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26156&mesg_id=26184
26184, No, that's what you WANT it to mean, jefleejohnson..
Posted by guest, Thu Mar-09-00 11:12 AM
>On the npg website Prince says......... "UNDISPUTED" <BR>>just received an update, and at <BR>>presstime contains a new oxymoron that <BR>>speaks 2 "bruthas who claim my <BR>>back, when they frontin!" <BR>>Do you think he is taking shots <BR>>at D'angelo?? Im just curious because <BR>>this sounds like another paranoid prince <BR>>statement. What you think? Let also <BR>>remember he called Wendy And lisa...." <BR>>Lendy and Lisa" on his website...as <BR>>some childish way to say they <BR>>didnt do much on his projects. <BR>>So what you think Quest and <BR>>D is Prince changin undisputed because <BR>>what was misinterpeted in the liner <BR>>notes of Voodoo?? Looking at princes <BR>>track record I would say it <BR>>is a good guess <P>There is absolutely no indication that Prince refers to D'Angelo in this statement. P loves D'Angelo and his music. I think you're only purpose for posting this drivel is to start a flame war against Prince, because you obviously have some sort of attitude problem against him, (I've read your previous posts about him) and it is very clear that you're making an attempt instigate hostility against him with D'Angelo fans. If anything, the statement Prince made in the website maybe talking about Clive DAvis. <BR> Why don't you find something else better to do with your time other than try to dog Prince all the time? Ok, so we already know, you hate him, that's fine. How many other DIFFERENT ways are you going to prove that to us? Just get the hell off it, man, you're attempts at dogging Prince are old and TIRED..<P><BR>