Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectPersonally?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26156&mesg_id=26174
26174, Personally?
Posted by fire, Thu Mar-09-00 10:45 AM
It's probably an ugly rumor that some bored journalist started. So I won't give credence until I hear the Artist say it out of his blessed mouth.<P>BLING! BLING!<P>I AM BLACK MUSIC <P>Images from a Heart Shaped Mirror Cracked<P>I hear the rain/falling on my pain/like a memory/that ain't was to be/you know you loved me blind/then you left me cold/your heart you couldn't find/your love I couldn't hold/we wasn't meant to be/we wasn't meant to breed/i wasn't meant to love you/you wasn't meant to bleed/you got a mind of stone /a heart that's all your own/thought we was alike/but you're from planet sike/always running with your boys/i feel so annoyed/for you i've lost my pride/for you i've lost my joy/how bout the way i feel/how bout the way i fuck/how bout those many nights/when i gladly gave it up/i could have changed the sun/to the dark side of the moon/i could have moved a mountain/turned a million into two/i may have been to positive/i may have been to true/but i know i was too good/for wonderful holy you. - fire 5/24/99