Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectLord lord lord...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26156&mesg_id=26173
26173, Lord lord lord...
Posted by Improv, Thu Mar-09-00 10:45 AM
Let's just hear the cut and see...<P>Being the best man I know I am,<BR>Improv!?<P>"Rather than looking for what will make you happy, look for what will make you happy with what you do have and who you are. If you are healthy, not starving, and not homeless, you can be happy. You may even be able to be happy if you are some of those things."---RobGray<P>"prov - you don't need to hear this, but maybe you do, but you're only steps away from GREATNESS, all you gotta do is take them. i was worried about my job - now i'm like fuck it, it don't matter, fire me, I CAN DO ANYTHING!...i (and you to big boy) wouldn't attract so many dope people if i wasn't dope myself. I KNOW I CAN DO ANYTHING all we gotta do is take steps...the more you think about TRULY (see, i peeped that bs capitalization) the more you will be able to doubt. pimp your shit, don't let doubt be your bottom bitch, it aint that type of party..."---Hak<P>"Get a goal buddy. Change your shit. What do you need to be happy? (think long and hard about that one) Write down the first couple steps in getting it. Set a date and get started."---Angieee