Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecthmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26156&mesg_id=26171
26171, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted by el_rey, Fri Mar-10-00 04:44 AM
Now I wonder which of his personalities he was sporting that night. Was he 'Prince", "the Artist" or "the Ego formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince?" Either way, that ain't right! Is this what fame does to people? Make em feel like they are above and beyond groovin to the concert of the year along with the rest of the peons . . . um, I mean fans?<P>I mean, c'mon now. Show some love. He already shouted out D & ?uest on his latest album, why not see the show? Well, I can't say that I know what goes on in the man's head. I will say that it sounds like he missed a hellova show!<P>love and respect,<BR>El Rey<P>"I prefer to speak of the impossible, because we already know too much about what is possible" Silvio Rodriguez<P>"If our profanity offends you, look around you and see how destructively society is profaning itself. It is the rape of the land, the pollution of the environment, the betrayal and suffering of the masses by corrupt government that is the real obscenity." - MOVE statement<P>FREE MUMIA!<BR>www.mumia.org<P>FREE THE MOVE 9!<P>FREE ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS!<P>FREE YOUR SELF!<BR>www.freeyourself.com<P>"Get free y'all, get free!" - Digable Planets<P>"Get Free" - The Artist<P>