Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectBULLSHIT LOGIC
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26013&mesg_id=26137
26137, BULLSHIT LOGIC
Posted by Nesta, Mon Mar-06-00 08:31 AM
>And to all y'all sayin 'you didn't <BR>>complain when it got good reviewz'. <BR>>Well, that's different. Why, you ask. <BR>>Because if someone says the UNMASTERED <BR>>version is tight, then of course <BR>>the mastered version will also be <BR>>tight. But if you say the <BR>>unmastered version is weak, the mastered <BR>>version could be much better. <P>Oh I see. If you "steal" someone's music that the person has "put life into this music and life into this album" but you say its the greatest album in the last ten years, its perfectly ok. But if you do the same thing and have the audacity to say that the album is "merely" very good and not perfect then you're foul. <P>PUH LEASE. It's funny cause I have yet to see one person sya that the album isn't good. People were responding to the amazing hype that certain memebrs of this community were giving the album (not Common. But I guess if you "steal" something and then talk about it, you are obliged to say that its the greatest thing ever.<P>The level of dialogue on this board just continues to go in the toilet. <P>And for the record, Com's people are the one's that "stole" the album and put it on the street, not us. He needs to get on their case about that.<P><P><BR>Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and pimp-slap the motherfucker upside the head...