Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectnot again!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26013&mesg_id=26118
26118, not again!
Posted by Vet, Sat Mar-04-00 03:47 PM
how does it keep happening? is it the company? is it engineers? who? what? my thing is this it's fucked up to just go and lift someone's stuff before they want it to be heard. I honestly think that to download ppls stuff just because you dont' have patience is fucked! straight up and down! if you really loved the music that the artist is putting out you would be patient. this man has a family to support and you're taking food off of his table. that's bogus. you can say you'll buy it but it wont' be the same. now a brother has to go and change tracks and shit etc etc. don't get mad when the cd ends up like jay z and mobb deep and nas. man... now i people like me who are patient and willing to wait for the final product have to suffer and not get the quality that they were supposed to. that's selfish and fucked up on y'all part. for real. <P>Quotes begin here------<P>(a black mother's reaction to why a white guy is dating her daughter)<BR>"I think he's dating her for street credibility."<P>a wise man once said/an eye for an eye/leaves everybody blind/i’ve always listened/but today i’ve grown deaf/eye for an i/i/am preparing to go to war/but i can’t see to find my sword - incogx<P>But what kind of genetically engineered cyborg are you to remember what you were doing at age 1?!? - Ornery<P>skidmarks. they're not just for underwear anymore. - crash bandicoot<P>'i feel you like, tomaz zamot ya know' - donwill<P>yardicus: hey don't laugh! I can rock the hell out a miniskirt and some "hooker heels..."<P>yardicus: Not to mention, my superb flynes when rocking a string of pearls...<P>just think/just think/ what if you could just/just blink your tag - Black Thought HOB 99<P>bAttlin me is like some KEDS tryna mess wit NEW BALANCES.. -Sporatic<P>dick hed mcs, wit dem flacid, phalic soundin subjects- one of those jail urine roach xylophone nukkas (jurx-donwill)