Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectA Solution by Improv!?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=26013&mesg_id=26033
26033, A Solution by Improv!?
Posted by Improv, Mon Mar-06-00 07:25 AM
Once again if the problem is folks listening to your album before it's "finished" and then giving critism, well I'll give you that (though folks need to stop boosting it so folks won't really hunger for it...)<P>Now, if the problem is that folks have the album, well here's some solutions...<P>1) ummm...give the folks a CLEAN VERSION. Trust me...folks hate the clean version...that way it would discourage the folks from DLing anymore tracks...<P>2) Do like De La when they released Breakadawn...PUT SOUND EFX ON IT...I remember they put like sheep sounds on that mugg...have someone say "Like Water For Chocolate" ala DJ Clue<P>Just some stuff of the top of my head...<P>Uno<BR>Improv!?<P>"If my voice is no longer heard/ why should I continue to speak?/ To protect the meek?/ To encourage the weak?/ I'm sorry/ I'm tired of being that beacon of light/ the savior to those who refuse to pick themselves up/ when knocked down/ thinking someone is suppose to do it for them..."---Improv!?