Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectNebbie I got your BACK !!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25943&mesg_id=26004
26004, Nebbie I got your BACK !!!!!
Posted by ABACUS, Mon Mar-13-00 08:25 AM
First & foremost, micah, I tried to reason with your responses but this one stood out like a sore thumb...you went overboard, son. Now to call out someone & call them a "dick rider" is blatant since you don't even know, sis. Now I'm not about to let out some personal shit but Nebbie & M-illitant are close friends, and that's besides the point of her sticking up for his lyrical prowess. I know that you don't know the sister personally, but to flat out and call someone a "dick rider" is fucked up. I hope that you can retract what you wrote, & apologize to her before shit gets deep.<BR>Nebbie-you know that Killa Queens heads got your back, I got love for my Philly-Philly brethren...I'm a hunt that emu of yours when I'm back in Philly...I hope son hasn't got you bent over what he wrote though.<P>"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" Mao Tse-Tung<P>"For whom do we aspire to reflect our own people's death?<BR>For whose entertainment shall we sing our agony?<BR>In what hopes, that the destroyers aspiring to extinguish us, will suffer remorse at their own fantastic success?<BR>The last imbecile to dream such a dream is dead, killed by the saviors of his own dream." <P>Ayi Kwei Armah<P>"Decipher prophecies on inane species"-Asian Disciple of Original Mindstate<P>Abacus-also known as Flo Brown's numero uno fan !!!!!!!!