Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDid I stutter?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25943&mesg_id=26003
26003, Did I stutter?
Posted by guest, Fri Mar-10-00 03:08 PM
>How many records you on? <P>None.<P>>Dickrider?........<P>Did I stutter? I must have stuttered. Let's try it again:<P>You... are... a... dickrider.<P>>please dont <BR>>get mad cuz' you aint got <BR>>a record deal and you aint <BR>>Bling blingin!!! U must be tryin <BR>>too get in the industry on <BR>>some 50 cent type shit tryin <BR>>to cut mofo down....take ya ass <BR>>to a LILY and battle him <BR>>then...no one said he was the <BR>>best but damn sure aint wack!! <BR>>Stop ridin ya own selfrighteous dick! <P>You might be a dickrider if somebody questions your favorite emcee's skills and you respond with, "Well if you think you're so hot, mister, why don't you battle him! YEAH! 100% Dundee, dude!!" And you might be an ass if you substitute the letter "U" for the word "you".<P>First of all, I never said I was an emcee or even aspiring to be one. Just cause Roger Ebert criticizes movies doesn't mean he thinks he can make a better one. So everybody chill with that line of reasoning, please.<P><BR>---------------------------<BR>"when science finally locates the center of the universe, some people will be surprised to learn they're not it."<BR>- unknown<P>"words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them."<BR>- nathaniel hawthorne<P>"whatever happens it was written, meaning God meant it..." <BR>- nasir jones