Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectEassaywhaman!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25943&mesg_id=25999
25999, Eassaywhaman!!!
Posted by nebt_het, Wed Mar-08-00 04:41 AM
>First off-I compliment you for having enough <BR>>balls to step into a Roots <BR>>forum and try to play one <BR>>of it's misunderstood members.<P><BR>Word to life!!!! <P><BR>Malik is Mailk, <P>Hell yeah!!!!<P><BR>>the unknown entity within the Roots <BR>>realm, I've seen him freestyle his <BR>>ass off, wild out, and then <BR>>act calm. He's a treat <BR>>to watch<P>Malik dwells in his own cipher and extends and retracts as he see fits!!<P><P> cause he emboddies what <BR>>most wanna-be emcees aspire to be, <BR>>a talented lyricist who is rough <BR>>and rugged.<P><BR>And he live it!!! 100% Dundee!!<P><BR>>Malik, <BR>>he is essential to the group's <BR>>chemistry. <P><BR>Balancement!!!<P><BR> Meth doesn't need INS <BR>>to make a hit, the Roots <BR>>put Malik in to have a <BR>>street edge to things with his <BR>>sharp lyrics. Thought hits the <BR>>fan, while Malik cleans up (Jordan <BR>>and Pippen style).<P>Damn good analogy!!<P>Malik loves rhymin!! He can frestyle for hours!!<BR>You can most likely catch him in the Bathroom stalls at Lily onthop of the toilet spillin with local cats and lovin it!! He loves what he does and to see him perform is like.....WHOA!!<BR>Again his part in the ROOTS need not be validated!! Aint shit wrong with simplicity!!<P><P><BR>"what part of the game is that?" my Boop!<P>"dancin wit Blanche and them bitches" Ghostface<P><BR>"think I'll get a bean pie and a 40" Suburban Mom<P>Smutometrist Nebtastic<P><BR>T.O.P.A Head of Security<P><BR>" E El Isum Shil El Eloh El Rahmun, Alazi Izu El Rahummul!"<BR> <BR>