Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAre you agreeing with me?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25943&mesg_id=25993
25993, Are you agreeing with me?
Posted by guest, Thu Mar-09-00 05:37 PM
> From the son"-----" <BR>>Rhymes I write em by the minute <BR>>and the hour Emcees who smell <BR>>sour better coward I blooms like <BR>>I was a flower What the <BR>>heck I snaps your neck cause <BR>>this nigga got the power.... ...the <BR>>man who walks through a Dessert <BR>>Storm without a sandle, throwing more <BR>>touchdowns than Randall Cunningham cause I'm <BR>>the stunning man..... <P>Not to disrespect your taste or anything, but this verse is horrible! "Emcees who smell sour better cower"? "I blooms like I was a flower"? Are you effing blind? This ish is horrible! Bloom like a flower? That might be the most uncreative simile I've ever heard. I've never heard this verse before (or if I have, I don't remember it), but why did you post this? Are you trying to help me prove my point that Malik is below average?<P>"Throwing more touchdowns than Randall Cunningham"? WTF?! How does an emcee throw touchdowns? Do you understand that YOU'RE PROVING MY POINT FOR ME?<P>---------------------------<BR>"when science finally locates the center of the universe, some people will be surprised to learn they're not it."<BR>- unknown<P>"words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them."<BR>- nathaniel hawthorne<P>"whatever happens it was written, meaning God meant it..." <BR>- nasir jones