Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectthis is some bullshit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25943&mesg_id=25985
25985, this is some bullshit
Posted by digabomb, Mon Mar-06-00 06:44 PM
I'm sayin tho.<BR>that is what U can call straight up dick riding. <BR>U have all the right to express your opinions, and as opposed to a lot of heads in here did back up your claims. that's what's fucked up with some 'fans' not only on okayplayer but in general. U say something about their someone they like that's sort of a celebrity and they jump on your ass.<BR>and i definitely agree wit that display all comment U made. <BR>what i don't agree with is your view of MB as an emcee or rather not as an emcee. to say that he shouldn't be called an MC is a little too harsh (actually a lot). i could make this into a discertartion, but i personally don't like very long posts so...<BR>U can't just judge an MC by just one aspect such as his lyrics, which btw i do like. just take a look at everyone @ OKAYPLAYER.COM's favorite mc, NAS. that man is definitely proven himself lyrically (tho i haven't heard NASTRADAMUS) but that don't mean that all his joints are ill. actually he's made plenty of wack songs. but he definitely is better lyrically than thought or MB (damn i'm gonna get ripped for this one). he knows (knew?)how to put words together, but the fire he once had to drive those words out his mouth appears to have dwindled. Malik is one of those mc's that has mad intensity when he approaches the mic. he might not stand out like Comm, Jay-Z, or even thought, but he can stand up on his own.<BR>now if U just don't like his steez, then there's nothin we can do for U, i myself don't like a couple of 'mcs' for no reason whatsoever.<P>peace<P>"Can't worry 'bout what another nigga thank, now that's liberation and baby, I want it"<BR>-Andre Benjamin