Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectSistah has a good point...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25943&mesg_id=25974
25974, Sistah has a good point...
Posted by Hot_Damali, Wed Mar-08-00 04:36 AM
>They are 2 totally different trains of <BR>>thought. Black nationalism does not <BR>>require the belief that whites (or <BR>>anyone else) are inferior. <P>I agree with you but unfortunately, I have met some black nationalists who do see whites as inferior. People need to open their ears so they can hear the truth.<P>>One way to stop reperforming domination of <BR>>the poor (I'm not sure who <BR>>the "we" is you're refering too), <BR>>is for all of us to <BR>>look at where we are responsible <BR>>and make amends & changes. <BR>>Unfortunately, I don't see that happening <P>I think it's starting to happen, just not necessarily in a way where everyone can see it. Change takes time, my sister. It's kind of like how you don't notice a tree growing every day, but after 5 years you realize how big it got.<P>Peace<BR>Damali<P><BR>Yo Whoever grabs the mic after me will get booed! <BR>Get everything in the club thrown at you and you crew! <BR>From Moet bottles to barstools<BR>Fruits and food<BR>You got an album out?<BR>You get hit with your CD too!-Canibus