Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectColor me stupid!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25905&mesg_id=25925
25925, Color me stupid!
Posted by fire, Tue Mar-14-00 07:49 AM
Just when you think fire knows everything there is to know about the music biz, there goes another one! You would think that they wouldn't be so low as to charge you for making them so much money, but thus the evil empire reigns supreme.<P>"you sold one million records. you've made $20 and the platinum plaque cost $19.95 plus tax and delivery. So that'll be $10 that you owe us." ........and Negros wanna walk around in new Gucci gear. Go head with your broke self.<P>BLING! BLING!<P>I AM BLACK MUSIC <P>"Won't you spend the night quit playing withn me" - Mint Condition<P>"Don't be lonely, you're not the only one who's heart's been broken too" - Cameo<P>"I imagine my heart with you, see what imagination it can do." - EarthWind&Fire<P>"Thoughts of pretty you & me, erotic city come alive" - Prince<P>"You can't fade me!" - Ice Cube<P>"Don't let your mouth write a check your butt can't cash!" - My Mommy<P>"Why does my negative change when I thought I would never" - Maxwell<P>OKAYPLAYER.COM, the meanest place on earth.