Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectyou work on your stage show....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25905&mesg_id=25909
25909, you work on your stage show....
Posted by ILLWILL, Sun Mar-12-00 01:53 AM
>if you are jigga fuck yeah you <BR>>makin 50,000 a show <BR>>.....but what if you are monch? <P>well, Monch obviously tried to do the jigga-esque thing with "Simon Says", having it dominate Hot97 for a quick minute...so obviously that helped him get a little recognition, which gets more people to show up for his concerts, which puts him more in demand, which gives him the opportunity to charge more for appearances. Plus, the noteriety will make him more wanted for cameos on other people's shit and possibly production on other people's shit. Ya know? hehe<P>ILLWILL<BR>--------<P>"Nick and Rhome gang up on me on the threeway."--Steve<P>"LOL..I dont get with yellow men"--Steve<P>"ok I really need to smoke a butt"--Steve<P>"It's all about me, me, me, me, me, and I'm Mya with a big dick though and you faggot like Sisqo"--Ras Kass<P>"What I don't understand is how can Sisqo, who's like 190 in gay years come out with a damn song about thongs and then title the shit 'thong song'?"--Mil<P>"Sisqo scored a 60 on the Gay Slam Dunk contest... I saw it on GaySPN."--Mil<P>"Sisqo is a 12.4 on the gay richter scale."--Mil