Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectHair, the thing I love!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25865&mesg_id=25885
25885, Hair, the thing I love!
Posted by fire, Wed Mar-08-00 10:04 AM
I love hair. I love changing mine, coloring it, cutting it, adding to it, curling, overprocessing it, etc. I think as an artist, changing anything, hair, music, image, clothes, is part of being an artist.<P>For the most part, most black female artist's add hair that was imported from Japan and China into their own, so what's wrong with Toshi copping their style? If he does it out of respect and not mockery, ain't nothing wrong with that! Plus, he's Japanese, in America, he's a minority.<P>And like someone said, if you look at Japanese youth it has inner city African American written all over it! <P>BTW, I could care less what his hair looks like if his music is dope.<P>BLING! BLING!<P>I AM BLACK MUSIC <P>"Ima put a curse on you. Might as well cause honestly, don't want no one to have you but me....." Sleepy's Theme <P>"Now, who else wanna fuck with Hollywood Coles?"- Dre/Kast<P>"Guess I shoulda known by the way you parked your car sideways that it wouldn't last." - Prince<P>"If trouble were money, I swear I'd be a millionaire" - Stokely/MintCondition<P>"The quickest way to fire's heart, is through her ears" - fire<P>"But, here I is slaving away for the man instead of entertaining the masses." - fire<P>"Bitch, tone this!" - Stress<P>