Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectBiggy?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25788&mesg_id=25817
25817, Biggy?
Posted by fire, Thu Mar-23-00 08:15 AM
don't get me wrong, you are entitled to your opinion. But your choice of words were "questionable". If you wanted to be coddled I don't think that you would've posted with the title or paragraph that you did. I gave you MY opionion, just like you gave yours.<P>Sarcasm is a strong point around these parts. Don't take anything I say to heart. <P>Thank you and have A soulquarianless day!<P>GET CRUNK!<P>I AM BLACK MUSIC <P>"In the name of love and war<BR>took my shield and sword<BR>from the pit of the bottom<BR>that knows no floor<BR>Like the rain to the dirt<BR>Like the vine to the wine<BR>From the alpha creation<BR>Till the end of time......." - D'Angelo<P>"FIRE!" - Ohio Players<P>"Step into my office. Why? Cause you're fired!!!!!" - Something about Mary<P>"Got to keep my irons in the fire" - Teena Marie<P>"When you are oppressed the only thing you understand is your oppressor." - fire<P>LIKE FIRE IS CHOCOLATE<BR>LIKE WATER FOR CHOCOLATE - MARCH 28<P>