Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectokayconformity...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25788&mesg_id=25813
25813, okayconformity...
Posted by guest, Thu Mar-23-00 08:33 PM
I know this is a lil off the subject but I come to okp to hear a difference of opinion. Since when did liking every thing an okp artist does become a requirement for membership. I think if we all shared the same opinion this would be a very boring forum and I wouldn't come here. Most of the people who post regularly have utterd a effa this or effa that at one time or another, so I dont understand that as a basis for conviction. Really it took a lotta balls go aginst the grain and say that he didnt like the soulquarian cus I'm quite sure he knew that he would get many people in an uproar...and isn't that what this site is about... getting away from the masses who don't make waves and all think a like. Attacking people with differnt opinions will only promote okayconformity, which I have noted to be a growing trend on the boards, and we will become the mindless mass that we abhor so much. <BR>Instead of saying "your stupid or you ignorant because you dont like the same thing I like" try "I like the soulquarians because..." :)<BR>--------------------------------------------------<BR>excuse any misspelling or incomplete sentences I dont type well at 1:30am