Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectoh for DAWG's sakes!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25788&mesg_id=25806
25806, oh for DAWG's sakes!
Posted by el_rey, Thu Mar-23-00 08:43 AM
First of all, its all fun, fam! Sheet we just cheezin' up in here. Second, I shouldnt'a even had to say that. Third, I don't care if you think the Roots are the worst group to ever grace us with their music. The point is that the kat that started the thread came off with all this hostility and sarcasm to begin with. What'chu throw out to the universe will always come back, n/m?<P>For real, I'm not tryin to clown ANYBODY that didn't come with an attitude first.<P>love and respect,<BR>El Rey<P><BR>"We live the now for the promise of the infinite." - Mos Def<P>"If we must die, let it not be like hogs<BR>Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot,<BR>While round us bark the mad and hungry dogs,<BR>Making their mock at our accursed lot.<BR>If we must die, O let us nobly die<BR>So that our precious blood may not be shed<BR>In vain, then even the monsters we defy<BR>Shall be constrained to honor us though dead!<BR>O kinsmen! We must meet the common foe!<BR>Though far outnumbered let us show us brave,<BR>And for their thousand blows deal one death blow!<BR>What though before us lies the open grave?<BR>Like men we'll face the murderous cowardly pack,<BR>Press to the wall, dying, but fighting back!" -- Claude McKay