Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecthow i feel about _bigheezy_ [display none]
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25788&mesg_id=25790
25790, how i feel about _bigheezy_ [display none]
Posted by qoolquest, Thu Mar-23-00 11:56 AM
<P><BR>.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yawn.<P><P><P><P><P><BR>THE SOULQUARIANS<BR>chewy (quest).....jan<BR>luke (d)........feb <BR>lando (jaydee)......feb<BR>cp30 (james poyser).....jan<BR>r2d2 (jazzy jeff)......jan<BR>hans (chaos)........jan<BR>anakin (lil mike)......feb<P>honorary members:<BR>kelo- soulacorn.......jan<BR>common- soulcies......march<BR>erykah- soulcies......feb<BR>zack- soulicorn.......feb<P>(AFTER SEEING MY PERFORMANCE FOR THE FIRST TIME, MY IDOL STEVE FERRONE EMAILED ME THIS LETTER.....)<P>Opening fill from "person to person". ....... $100.00<BR>Cute fill betwween hi hat, bass drum and snare ....... $1500.00<BR>Horn line from "Love Your Life" ..... $10,000.35<BR>Breakfast with Ferrone.... Gratis<P>The reason you are being charged for the horn line is that it was probably your idea to use it!<P>You da man! Great show! Really nice pocket! Call or e-mail sometime, and take care out there.<BR>818-***-****<P>God Bless,<P>Stephen Ferrone.<BR>