Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWho copped Com at midnight????
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25774&mesg_id=25774
25774, Who copped Com at midnight????
Posted by ProText, Mon Mar-27-00 08:43 PM
Where? How ? Anything eventful happen?
Got mine at the Tower records on Newbury street at 12:01. Called both Newbury comics during the afternoon, when I asked if they where going to have common on wax tonight the woman told me that the album comes out March 28, I said right thats tommorrow, "Oh, we wont know until we get it." big WTF???!!! Decided to go to Tower just to check. Yes they will have it at 12:01, know just to push my luck i ask , "on wax" yup a few copies. Come back at 12:01 and perform my good deed for the day, the guy in front of me was already to buy the drag-on album( which they were playing in the store, not hot shit, not the jawn) util i convinced him to pick up the common album instead. Im a fuckin superhero, ive just saved a life. so i get up to the counter and ask for common, no catastrophies yet, wait i say, "on wax" oh we dont have it in yet maybe friday, " Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"(me)" no i think we have some right here( girl number two at register) AHHHHHHH( me) common copped enjoyed .
a big happy common album owning peace an respect
Text
PS- No TFA shitty wax packaging.