Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Micah?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25627&mesg_id=25641
25641, RE: Micah?
Posted by guest, Thu Apr-06-00 07:45 AM
>Would it change your thoughts about
>his music?

Maybe. It might. Actually, knowing what system of belief he professes would clear up a lot of things that he's said in his music and on his covers. Particularly, I'm looking for some clarification of his verse on G.O.D. Some of his philosophy seems a little, well... let's just say it could use some clarification and leave it at that. I'm trying to avoid a huge philosophical debate, but I still want my original question answered.

Maybe if I knew where he was coming from, I could appreciate what he's saying more. Maybe I'd appreciate it less. But yeah, probably it would change my views on his lyrics - at least a little bit - one way or the other.

---------------------------
"when science finally locates the center of the universe, some people will be surprised to learn they're not it."
- unknown

"words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them."
- nathaniel hawthorne

"whatever happens it was written, meaning God meant it..."
- nasir jones