Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectHere's how utterly pathetic and addicted I am
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25505&mesg_id=25585
25585, Here's how utterly pathetic and addicted I am
Posted by guest, Fri Mar-31-00 02:14 PM
11:30 3/28/00

Sitting in my damn Gothic in Literature class discussing "Dracula" and my mind has left the building, dreamily depicting what exactly the new Common joint will sound like. DAAMMNNN. 12:15 doesn't come around very fast.

Finally it arrives and I know I can't up and leave to Sam Goody because I promised my lady I'd eat lunch on campus with her and some of her friends. Soooo, I then had to play stupid and irritable for 30 min., while the girls thought I had ants in my pants or some shit. I say my goodbyes (knowing I'm about ready to go crazy!) and hit the road, cruising about 15 miles to the nearest mall. All the while I'm thinking in my broke, college-assed head, "What the hell are you doing? Your order for LWFC is coming in a week in a half from CDNOW and here you are on your way to bust out 16 bones to buy the damn thing!" But silly me, I just let it slide right on over my head, jammed into Sam Goody, snagged THE 1st FRIGGIN COPY! (I swear Idaho heads really lag ...it's either you're down with Cash Money shit, or you AIN'T DOWN!) It was funny too, cause that's the same store that I purchased D's album in just about the same kinda fashion. All ancey and irritable. Don't know what the f*** this stuff does to me, but I'm liking it. I've decided to give my CDNOW copy to my homeboy back in Caldwell, Idaho so we can spread the wealth from East to West here in Idaho. Oh, and Comm, thanks for making this shit correct. Damn, Soulaquarians tore this up! ... I haven't taken it outta my player for four days now ... I just can't seem to pick up another habit! ... once again, thanks and love ......... KelMo