Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: soulquarians..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25320&mesg_id=25430
25430, RE: soulquarians..
Posted by Sugah, Thu Apr-06-00 12:32 PM
Ok, I haven't read through half of these posts and it got ugly, funny and downright yeaahhggkk!!

My opinion : If you are feeling this particular groove VOODOO, LWFC then you are there, it works its magic and sets you off for whatever reasons it does. If you ain't there then you ain't!
That doesn't make the music less that what it is. The music will be; that is the beauty of it. If you can't vibe with it then leave it be.

But this tearing each other up and down shyt is reedeekulous!! But its funny as hell to read! It's still a bunch of OPINIONS, no matter if you like it or hate it. (mine too)
It took me a friggin' month to get into VooDoo and now I can't turn the shyt off! The music was always there, its just now I am open and the vybes connect now. Same with LWFC, when I'm open, and the groove comes. ;-)

But for real tho, if someone else ain't where I'm feeling they ain't shytheads, diksukkas or idiots. They just ain't there. (and they can stay the fugg outta my way!) And that STILL don't have a damn thing to do with the music. It's already there. Period.

Thanks ?uest for givin' me something new to croon to. I'm strung out on VooDoo and I'm new to Common (he is some piece of work!) I can't get over the fact that I enjoy the "pimp" song! ME!?! CTFU!

Sugah
The Erotic Blossom

A day in the life of a teacher: "If you don't stop talking, I'm gonna take off my smelly socks and put them right in your mouth!" - Ms. A <-- CTFU! :-)

Scream when U must!! - bfnh

*convulsing from the possiblities of dopeness* - IllWill

Danophonic: " Oh, you're Sugah and he must be the coffee.... Can I be the cream?" 1/16/00 :-)

" My website has a first name its O-K-A-Y-P, my website has a second name its L-A-Y-E-R, OH I love to visit everyday, and if you ask me why I'll saaaaaaay, OKAYPLAYER makes my day with O-K-A-Y-FAM-EE-LAY! - Sugah ((Hugz Y'all!!))) :-)!!