Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: don't sweat this shit.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25320&mesg_id=25410
25410, RE: don't sweat this shit.....
Posted by guest, Sat Apr-01-00 07:25 PM
I wish this whole pro vs. anti LWFC Soulquarian backed lp shit would end. I myself am anti LWFC meaning that I just didn't feel it - point blank. This will put an end to all the debate and help back up my view. Just envision a typical battle where Ghostface Killah did his smoothest song (jus cuz his album dropped this year also) against the hardest Common song (to cancel out some discrepencies between the 2 styles) from his new lp. I mean come on people! Who would obviously take this? Didn't Rakim explain to us that the meaning of mc really means move the crowd? To that respect then, who would have won? Okay fuck it - so let's say they both did they whole albums! Who'd win? Yeah I thought so. This whole rap game is really about whose most bangin - and Com's new ish just doesn't reflect that to any higher degree. That's what all the anti LWFC heads including me are really cryin about!! Aint criticism a muthafucka Okayplayer?? Go back to the lab and make some real hip hop shit before you let Com get further crushed by mc's who still bring it on rough, rugged and raw - you suckas!!!!!!!