Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Why does FIRE insist on torturing herself? The real one!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25320&mesg_id=25376
25376, RE: Why does FIRE insist on torturing herself? The real one!
Posted by fire, Fri Mar-31-00 05:11 AM
>>>it's not about sampling vs. playing
>it's about getting bored with an album.
>all of you are talented. that's why i am so upset.

You're upset because you are jealous. I have finally figured it out! You are a genuine, certified, bona fide, PLAYA HATA! It's alright though, we have all hated and been hated on at some point in our lives. The difference between some and others, is realizing that jealousy and undercutting in order to uplift and make yourself look better (in a public/private forum) pointing at what others are doing and crying wack, wack wack is wack! All the time.

>you look up to some of the greatest musicians >and singers ever, but your recent work >>>(lwfc+voodoo) isn't close to being as great as a >prince or curtis mayfeild or joni mitchel album.

Lwfc = rapper prince, curtis, joni = singers
voodoo= singer w/2albums prince, curtis, joni= singers w/ a catalog of 10 albums a piece

Where's the logic?

>your music is funky but it ain't taking us no >where.

It brings you here everyday my son, every day I see a Soulquarian hater post from you.

>every roots album was a break through album. now >your argument why your fans are starting to turn >away is because we don't understand the music >buisness?we hate because we hate the fact that >you play live instruments?

"We". Who's we?

get real. that's the reason why we fell in love with the roots. that's reason why lauryn and clef and mos and common started performing with bands.

The reason so many artist's are bringing live bands back to the forefront is the backlash to "manufactured" bubblicious r&B and rap that was marketed last century. Everything must change.

>i'm a idiot because lwfc didn't move me?

No, that's your opinion.

>i need to suck your dick because voodoo was >repetitive and boring?

No, you should suck it cause you keep riding it.

>i'm just saying this because i need attention?
Yes.

>fuck yall!

Thank you everyone could use a good fuck every once in a while, you should look into it.

I gotta stop now cause I told myself I wouldn't do this.

GET CRUNK!

I AM BLACK MUSIC

VOODOO IS PLATINUM PLUS!

Hell, I wouldn't do nada for a dick.. hell, what's the dick done for me? - (c)Kawright/2000

FUCK YOUR EXPECTATIONS! © -Nesta/2000

Ladies and Gentlemen this is Mint Condition V

http://www.angelfire.com/mn/mintcondition/images/mintnew1.jpg