Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: sampling.......hmmm
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25320&mesg_id=25328
25328, RE: sampling.......hmmm
Posted by blackfists, Tue Apr-04-00 04:57 PM
LOL...... If the kid could read the liner notes he could figure out the samples.... plain & simple.... why peeps be bitchyn anywayzzzz.. if u don't like it.... you don't like it..... STOP HATIN! listen to Puffy or Jay-Z... (even though thass wack! I think that the problem is that people are so used to listening to the same garbage.. that when you throw something original in their face... they dont know what to do... (like it, love it, or hate on it.) I know you know... but for all the un-sure heads out there.... This movement is gonna take over.. just wait & see.... Much props to ya'll for even havin the ballz to do what ur doing..... Paving a new road not ontop of the old one.... but blastin through a mountian.... Which helps us cats that's also going in this direction out alot.... I've been on this vibe for yearz... Just hope everyone else can catch up... In this lifetime....Anywayzzzz I'd just like to give u a "BIG-UP" on the Com Album & the D'Ang album.... both get 6 mics in my book!

who's openin up for D'Ang in Ric, VA????