Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: sampling.......hmmm
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25320&mesg_id=25327
25327, RE: sampling.......hmmm
Posted by guest, Sun Apr-02-00 07:55 AM
?uest,
The name's Omar by the way. You still need a last name with that? Anomonimouty isn't the topic we're discussing on your financially burdening site anyways. (That's why I love this internet phenomenon so much. It's more thrilling than than listening to the new Common lp nowadays anyways}) Sorry ?uest! No more snare remarks. I guess it is in all of us huh. I do got love for you though. You are by the illest on the bang set though duke. Regardless. So you yourself made my finite knowledge aware of the sampling you utilized for your latest project and I do appreciate the forensic breakdown of the elements. But in any case, it still has no relevance to me because I'm still not being moved by the new background material no matter how uncorforming you molded it to be. Whether it's clean or dirty, hard or mellow, commercial or underground, jazz or funk, against the grain or not, I aint feelin this particular effort!! There's nothing else I can add to that ?uest. If I don't like it I don't like it that don't mean I'm hatin. Sound familiar? And I'm not hatin. I just can't digest what you feedin me this time. Ya'll are still on a league of your own though. There's the love. My opinion however, no matter how much time I might be wastin on it, and also the time and money on your end with the whole site deal - evidently is disturbing to you. That just shows that I accomplished what I sought out to do. Not to hate, but to be heard. And c'mon what good is a forum when it only has one-sided views! By the way, don't you guys give like bargain packages at your store section for people short on cash? How bout adding some recently purchased Common cd's!! Aight aight. That's it. No more. I'm gone! Here' a lesson to be learned by artists who can't take the heat from all types of criticism. It don't mean squat to us fans though! It's from Badu - your own colleague money!

"Now keep in mind that I'm an artist - and I'm sensitive about my shit!"

That is sooo true kidd