Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI say eff em
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25138&mesg_id=25154
25154, I say eff em
Posted by atruhead, Tue Apr-11-00 06:58 PM
Unappreciative fucks.

What other forum is there online like this?
Where the artists care enough to thank fans for their support and actually interact by answering questions.
Artists that care about the music, and put in hard work to bring us what they feel is good product.

If you feel its boring then youre entitloed to your opinion but is this really how you feel or is it a cry for attention? I have minor minor gripes with my 6 roots cds, so small they arent even worth mention.

Seriously some people post because they know they'll get a response.

If this was your 1ST day here, didnt know jack ish about okayplayer then I could see somebody posting something with the name angie and not knowing who she was. BUT MORE THAN ONE E?? (yes Im still on that) come on change your name please, thats so wack of you. As for simon, you try n your intentions seem good, but who wants to hear criticism from a 14 year old?

?uest feel free to get to cussin if people really get you riled up. They probly aint shit anyway.

"Im only 19 but my mind is older"- Prodigy

"Throw your hands in the air and wave em like ya just dont care...keep em there, run the jewels run the jewels"- James Todd Smith

CELEBRATING APRIL AS WACK QUOTES MONTH ON OKAYPLAYER.COM

"Thats that shit that Im talkin bout n shit, same niggas that you fuck with fuckin with them niggas that you dont fuck with"- Nore

"Vocabulary's very loquacious and gregarious, punk grab 2 grab a dictionary"- K-Solo

"Bitch nigga, you more of a bitch than a bitch"- somebody on dre's "xplosive"

"My dunns moved from the slums but you cant take the slums out my dunns"- Prodigy