Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectmaaaaaaaaan Fuck them
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25138&mesg_id=25142
25142, maaaaaaaaan Fuck them
Posted by guest, Tue Apr-11-00 01:42 PM
for real, fuck every angiee and thickness that post for attention just to get a rise out of you

*in whiney voice*" quest, I don't like the way you comb your fro"......."quest your girlfriend's a midget"........"quest you killed D'angelo's career, he would have sold 5 million instead of two by now if it weren't for you"....FUCK'EM

I really don't understand you sometimes ?uest. why do you even give a shit about okayplayers. Thought doesn't gove a shit about a swedish 8th grader who posts the same thing all the time.
Malik could care less if any one on here eays anything about him, good or bad.

Why do you, a person who comes here Knowing that there are over 300,000 people who come here every day because they love your work, let a couple of assholes affect you, and then feel guilty abut telling them what you feel and what they need to hear. Fuck'em

Don't get me wrong, I myself am one of the many okayplayers that has experienced your generousity and all around cool vibes, I am very thank full for that. I'm not suggesting in any way that you change the way you are or the way you treat your fellow players. Just trying to show you a diffrent way of seeing it.

Peace

and to all those assholes in question: call me a rider, I could give a shit

"trying is the first step to failure" -
Homer Simpson