Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectContext
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25019&mesg_id=25060
25060, Context
Posted by Nesta, Tue Apr-04-00 04:54 PM
is so so important.

The number of people that share the tastes and beliefs of music witht he people on this site are relatively small. Not to mention a lot of the negative comments that a lot of "real" hip-hop heads have made on Com's musical progression can't help.

If they want to move units they better release the single w/ D'Ang and make a fat-ass video so that BET and MTV will play it all day. This is business, D'Ang is hot now, ride his coattails so that more people will be exposed to LWFC. Otherwise the album will fight to go gold.

"Is someone speaking? Do I hear someone speaking?" - Uncle Junior Corrado of the Sopranos

"And cos of Nesta today I'm using more horns in my songs" - Krewcial OKP Song Pt. 2

The Smut Phoenix has arisen, and the Floozy Age now officially begins - no more fun and games. All who are inexperienced and just plain wack in bed - be afraid. Be very afraid." - Didi

"I could be a pimp right now if I wanted to be. My pimp game is strong." - Snoop on the Howard Stern Show