Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectbuying multiple copies of LWFC
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=25019&mesg_id=25042
25042, buying multiple copies of LWFC
Posted by naijagirl, Wed Apr-05-00 07:08 AM
(stay with me on this one)

i was just reading on mtv news that there is a beef going on between backstreet boys and nsync fans (time on their hands?) regarding nsync breaking sales records (1 million in a day, and 2.4 million in a week). backstreet boys fans are saying that nsync fans "Cheated" by buying multiple copies of the album just so nsync would break the backstreet boys records--giving them to friends, etc.

interesting.

im going to the record store to buy 2 more like water for chocolate cds. ive been blessed with the financial means to do so, so Im gonna. I want common's numbers to go up. heck, i'll give em to some friends, or some starving music fan. :-)

im not telling anyone what to do, i'm just saying what im going to do. i have stood by and watched all of common's albums not make gold, platinum, etc. this one has to! its too lovely. too heck with the discussion about whether or not it si too r&b, or not hard core enough, or whatever. its great music. and i have no problem supporting it.

peace