Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: it's funny..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24903&mesg_id=24910
24910, RE: it's funny..
Posted by bfnh, Wed Apr-19-00 01:48 PM
"he's a pretty fair guy when you give him the chance, instead of smothering him with insults, disses, cheap shots, and critiques."

-dude is fair as shit. there is no way in hell y'all would h8 on me like this. you'd be foolin' yourself to think you could. i mean, his niceness is borderline sickening. i was happy as shit when i saw his final opus, cause it wasn't like he was pissed, nor did he seem rattled, he was just on some "this is what i said would happen" shit.

also has the common decency to read your shit instead of skimming you. also will adress you publicly or privately. something heads need to take heed on. also goes BEYOND THE FUCKIN' OKAYARTIST BOARD, which we know has become the vast wasteland of phallic coddling and highschool kids with straight edge rulers tryin' to prove who's got the biggest schlong.

in parting, quest can be described just like the rest of us - "good days, bad days, halfway days" - you know, from one of those shitty albums with mumbled lyrics and horrible production and poor sequencing, and not enough glossy paper nor clothing on the nipple blah blah blah blah bl...

>..less anger..more smile..
>
fairy!

"i went from bashful to asshole to international, lover of self" - cornbread from oysters for your girl

grey still effin' matters!