Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAnd that my friends sums it alllllll up...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24903&mesg_id=24908
24908, And that my friends sums it alllllll up...
Posted by Improv, Wed Apr-19-00 01:24 PM
Word, Maria. Folks be running up and just saying shit to get a reaction (like el duque here and bighizzy (man that was just so cashmoney)).

Listen if we were to say, "Yo, you ruined Common's album"..."Yall are just full of yourselves"...Come with some good reasons and LEARN TO WORD YOUR OPINIONS BETTER. However if you're doing it just to get a rise, yall are corny and if you get cursed out, good for ya crab ass.

And Brother Ahmir, please stop falling for the traps these people set for you. Folks are jerking off to the idea of going head to head with ?uestlove. Sometimes you gotta act like the last song on the Jazzyfatnastees first (released) album...(and for the Model T drivers, that's Let It Go...)

It has been written...
Improv!?

***announcement pt 2!***
Sat 22nd: reading by Improv!?...112 East 96th Street btwn Lex and Park...2pm...FREE!!!...take the 6 train to 96 or take the Crosstown 96 Bus from the west side

Fri April 28th: Nuyorican Poets Cafe...10pm...$5...Spotlight Poet: JILL SCOTT!!!!!!

"One day I just wanna walk down the street and have someone say "Hey! You look like a writer!"---Karla aka Twin

CELEBRATING APRIL AS WACK QUOTE MONTH ON OKAYPLAYER.COM --
"Yo wife is my......baby mama"---Manny Fresh

(for Nesta) "Why do I need ID to get ID?/ If I had ID, I wouldn't need ID..." Mos Def