Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: 370009!?!?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24894&mesg_id=24897
24897, RE: 370009!?!?
Posted by guest, Thu Apr-20-00 07:27 AM
Well it looks as though there aren't too many people in the world interested in what's going on with us, seeing as you only got 2 responses Mpozi. I found this on page 3, next to a column on burst sewage pipes in oklahoma and Samantha Fox's tits. Lets just hope I dont fall into a ditch somewhere cause I will probably not get found for about 2 years. It's fine I am not bitter at all.

However in response to you my dear, I am here and there, East west and over the cuckoos nest.

Dano is just on the verge still and will probably be completely insane within the month.

We are still working on the same old songs, and by the time we are done with them they will be vintage.

Miss you too

Soon come.

Peace, Love and Heinekens,

Nou-Ra

"There was a moon and a streetlamp I didn't know I had drank such a lot till I pissed a tequila anaconda the full length of the parking lot." Talk to me,Joni Mitchell.

"You criticize and you flatter, You imitate the best, And the rest you memorize, You know the times you impress me most, Are the times when you don't try." Joni Mitchell, Woman of Heart and Mind