Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Bilal Sux, Stop Biting D Dammit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=24820&mesg_id=24846
24846, RE: Bilal Sux, Stop Biting D Dammit
Posted by guest, Sat Apr-22-00 11:27 PM
Bdub19 have you heard Bilal's joint on Love and Basketball? Now this joint is the ish. When I listen to him he has this soul sound that reminds me of D, but thats because D must be and obvious influence. Whats wrong with that. People think D sounds like Prince, mabe he does, but i don't feel Prince like I do D.Prince influences D and Quest. Alot of people are influenced by others, so what! You need to understand that these cats are makin' lovely ish right now. They're all vibin off of each other. If Bilal wasn't in this camp and you heard his sound you'd proberly still hate. You get your props for standin' your ground, but don't stand on unstable ground. Don't front. Bilal's ish is tight. Go listen to his track on L&B. Then come back on the boards and voice your o pin ion.
Oh yeah I'll be prayin' for all that anger you've got stored up. You really need to see someone about that, cause all that typin' behind cpus is one thing, but talk tough in person and ended up a goner.
Peace and love kid.